• Home »
  • ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate and Professional 2019 Updates

ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate and Professional 2019 Updates

February 26, 2019

The new updates include more RAW support for a number of cameras, new features, and improvements for Photo Studio Ultimate and Professional 2019 

ACDSee Ultimate and Professional 2019 Camera Updates:

Here is a list of new cameras ACDSee Ultimate 2019 now supports:  

• Fujifilm Compressed RAW (X-T2, X-T20, X100F, X-E3, X-H1, X-Pro2, GFX 50S) 
  • Fujifilm GFX 50R 
  •  Fujifilm X-A10 
  • Fujifilm X-A5 
  • Fujifilm X-T3 
  • Leica C-LUX 
  • Leica D-LUX 7 
  • Leica V-LUX 4 
  • Nikon D3500 
  • Nikon P1000 
  • Nikon Z6 
  • Panasonic LUMIX DC-G9 
  • Panasonic LUMIX DC-GF10 (DC-GF90) 
  • Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5S 
  • Panasonic LUMIX DC-GX9 (DC-GX7MK3) 
  • Panasonic LUMIX DC-LX100 II 
  • Pentax K-1 Mark II 
  • Sony DSC-HX99 
  • Sony RX100 VA (DSC-RX100M5A) 

ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. 

To see all cameras that are supported in RAW, please visit supported RAW formats.

Photo Studio Ultimate and Professional 2019 improvements include, but are not limited to:  

• Introduced a Facial Recognition slider to control accuracy 
  • Fixed a high DPI issue in Set Categories dialog 
  • Fixed Luminosity blending mode in Edit mode  
  • Improved Dehaze result 
  • Fixed a group selection issue in Develop mode 
  • Fixed a rare Commander crash 

For a full list of all improvements, RAW support, and more information please visit Ultimate 2019 Release Notes or Professional 2019 Release Notes. 

If you have any more questions, please leave a comment and we will do our best to answer them! Or contact our support team!  

Tags: LESSONS

• Roger Hennum

Hi
    Where can I get the Update ? Need ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2019 update for Nikon Z6
    roger@hennum.as

• ACD Systems International

Hi Roger, thank you for being part of the ACDSee community. You can find the update here https://www.acdsee.com/en/support/photo-studio-professional-2019 have a great day!

• Elias Coronado

Hello my name is Elias “Lee” Coronado how can I crop or size a print. need to print an 11×14

Hi Elisa, Thank you for being part of the ACDSee community. If you have Ultimate 2019 go into edit mode and under Geometry there is an option called ‘resize’. If you click into this option there is an option called ‘actual print size’ and you can resize your photo to 11×14 or any print size you are looking for. Hope this helps, have a great day!

• Laser-x Alain

What about x-T3 / T30 raw support. I tested ACDSEE ultimate with t2/t20 I now got a t30 and am surprised that I cannot open the T30 raws ?
    there shouldn’t be that bid differences to the files of the previous sensor

We are always adding support for new cameras and RAW formats. We are unable to provide a specific release date for T30 so please keep an eye on the RAW formats page (https://www.acdsee.com/en/support/raw-formats) for updates. Have a great day!

• Laser-x Alain

t3 is in the list t30 not? they have the same sensor and the same CPU except for the camera model there shouldn’t be any major difference in the files? This is very annoying for me, my t2 is in repair I got a t30 as backup and now I cannot use the files with the newly acquired software 🙁

Most Recent Posts