The new updates include more RAW support for a number of cameras, new features, and improvements for Photo Studio Ultimate and Professional 2019.
ACDSee Ultimate and Professional 2019 Camera Updates:
Here is a list of new cameras ACDSee Ultimate 2019 now supports:
- Fujifilm Compressed RAW (X-T2, X-T20, X100F, X-E3, X-H1, X-Pro2, GFX 50S)
- Fujifilm GFX 50R
- Fujifilm X-A10
- Fujifilm X-A5
- Fujifilm X-T3
- Leica C-LUX
- Leica D-LUX 7
- Leica V-LUX 4
- Nikon D3500
- Nikon P1000
- Nikon Z6
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G9
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GF10 (DC-GF90)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5S
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GX9 (DC-GX7MK3)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-LX100 II
- Pentax K-1 Mark II
- Sony DSC-HX99
- Sony RX100 VA (DSC-RX100M5A)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available.
To see all cameras that are supported in RAW, please visit supported RAW formats.
Photo Studio Ultimate and Professional 2019 improvements include, but are not limited to:
- Introduced a Facial Recognition slider to control accuracy
- Fixed a high DPI issue in Set Categories dialog
- Fixed Luminosity blending mode in Edit mode
- Improved Dehaze result
- Fixed a group selection issue in Develop mode
- Fixed a rare Commander crash
If you have any more questions, please leave a comment and we will do our best to answer them! Or contact our support team!